On Thursday, November 3rd New Orleans photographer Deborah Luster will speak at The Front about her work. Luster is one of the most important photographers working in Louisiana to date. Doors open at 6:30pm and Luster will speak at 7pm, free and open to the public. 4100 St. Claude Avenue.
Read an excellent piece about Luster by Eva Díaz here on Pelicanbomb.
Images: Deborah Luster, Tooth for an Eye: A Chorography of Violence in Orleans Parish
- mollypeterson reblogged this from weareconstance
- smeltbrain reblogged this from defendneworleans
- west-ward reblogged this from defendneworleans
- exbestfriend likes this
- freshlyfadedfashion reblogged this from defendneworleans
- wentdog likes this
- defendneworleans reblogged this from weareconstance
- cfbwe likes this
- obsidianzero likes this
- cburke likes this
- weareconstance posted this