On Saturday, November 10, 2012, St. Claude Main Street will host two events that highlight the area’s booming arts and cultural community.
The St. Claude Open Studios will take place from 12 PM – 6 PM followed by a Night Market from 6 PM – 10 PM.
First, St. Claude Open Studios is a self-guided public tour that provides the public an opportunity to visit creative spaces in the Marigny, Bywater, and St. Roch neighborhoods free of charge.
Second, The Night Market is an outdoor, open-air market that gives chefs, bakers, artists, and artisans a venue to sell their work directly to the public. The Night Market will be located at 3628 Independence St.
- bluevalleylightning likes this
- theelephantwasgrey reblogged this from defendneworleans
- lokandload likes this
- ithoughtiwenthere likes this
- pennyandthejets reblogged this from defendneworleans
- planchette likes this
- cburke likes this
- heartuntamed reblogged this from defendneworleans
- west-ward reblogged this from defendneworleans
- defendneworleans reblogged this from weareconstance
- neptunesnet likes this
- weareconstance posted this